Market leading hatchery has been improved:
- Hatching tray and EasyHatch substrate are moulded together in one unit
- Reduced number of components for easier service and cleaning
- Improved water distribution with increased area of outlet screen and improvement of EasyHatch
- More user-friendly design and easier cleaning that causes less fungus and bacteria problems
- The water pipes have been replaced with built-in water channel
Ready for AutoTend
The more compact trays open up for automatic tending of eggs and fry by our new robot AutoTend
Area efficient Traditional systems have limited capacity, take up a lot of space and are often heavy to handle. By using CompHatch, the space saved is formidable.
Energy efficient CompHatch has much lower water consumption than hatching chutes and combined vessels allowing for a reduced energy consumption. The water replacement is higher and the water is distributed evenly thus securing the supply of oxygen to all parts of the substrate. In addition, the accumulation of waste products is prevented.
Optimal conditions for roe and fry
The system is designed so that roe and hatched fry will have optimal conditions regarding to current conditions and water quality. The system is fitted with a separate water supply with a rotameter for adjustment of the desired oxygen rich water quantity to each section. The system is supplied as standard with EasyHatch hatching substrate for good support and prevention of yolk sack abstriction.
In order to improve the ergonometrics and simplify the handling, Alvestad Marin have developed a work lift adapted to CompHatch. The hatching units may be placed on a base, 30 or 50 cm above the floor level to make it easier to serve the lowest shelves from the floor, at the same time for easy access to the upper shelves by using the lift.